We got on the same page! Our team’s diversity and curiosity led us to learn a new working structure, based on consecutive weekly assignments, not only on the final result. At this point, we started following STARR reflections method. It stands for Situation, Task, Action, Result and Relate:
- Describing a situation we want to reflect upon.
- Explaining our tasks in the situation.
- Describing very concrete actions we took.
- Describe the results of our actions.
- Reflecting: what went right or wrong.
That’s how we discovered our Sweet Spot, which is based on both the NGO’s goals and the organisational team’s mission.